Severed Press

Wednesday 10 February 2010

What does official mean?

Someone asked me yesterday what the term 'official' meant?

It's not that I am a clever word smith or anything like that, they meant why the official zombie handbook?

Well, I tried every local council & government contact I could find, I spoke to my MP - basically in the UK, we have no official position on the undead. No government procedures outside the standard emergency preparedness plans & these are pretty much useless against the undead.

So, I see myself & the other activists here as the 'official' voice - someone has to do something.

I'm writing to the government, I want to become the Minister for Zombies....

1 comment:

  1. Sean

    Do you have a link to your work-other than this blog-if so I will post it on my blog, help spread the infection- lettersofthedead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete