Severed Press

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Zombies in the UK

Good Morning,

An early misty morning here in London & my first post. Over the coming months, I hope to share my experience & insight from preparing the Official Zombie Handbook UK - which has taken me the best part of 3 years to research & write.

What do I hope to get out of a blog?

Well, course it's about PR but I also want to explore some of the real issues that keep all of us zombie nuts awake.

How would you survive a zombie outbreak?

What if like me you live a country where guns are pretty much banned?If you get the book great, if you just start making your own plans, just as good - I'd love to know about them - the more of us who survive the better.

For the moment, keep your eyes peeled.Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment